Click here to register for Dayboro Rodeo 2024 Early Bird Tickets
A big THANK YOU to all of the people that supported and attended the Dayboro Rodeo 2023. Sunday 30 April was such an incredible day. The weather was perfect, the atmosphere was electric and most importantly the rodeoing was next level! We hope you all had as much fun as we did bringing it to you. 😉
EARLY BIRD TICKETS ON SALE SOON
|Family (2 x Adult 18+ and 2 x Children)
|Children 8 & Under
|Powered Campsite: 2 People for 1 Night
|Unpowered Campsite: 2 People for 1 Night
|Additional Camper: 1 Person
PLATINUM TICKET PACKAGE
As a Platinum ticket holder, not only do you receive Section “A” Concert Seats you also receive complementary parking and access to the Platinum picnic area. Join other guests, relax on the lawns surrounding the newly established wine making facility and enjoy the benefits of private bar and amenities. BYO picnic and non-alcoholic beverages or take advantage of your private bar and pre-order a selection of food services.
Platinum Ticket Benefits
- Access to the furnished Platinum Picnic Area from 2:00pm to 6:00pm
- Premium Reserved Section “A” Concert Tickets
- 1 VIP Car Pass (per 2 Platinum tickets purchased)
- Private Bar and Amenities
- BYO Food & Beverage or Pre-order for collection on the day.
PRESTIGE PACKAGE -“A Day of Mission Estate Elegance”
Join the guests at the Mission Estate Winery Restaurant to view the beautiful Hawke’s Bay. Starting with Bubbles on the lawn followed by a sumptuous 3 Course seated dinner with award winning Mission Estate Wines. Also, included in your Prestige Package is premium concert seating, VIP parking, Post Concert Supper and a Concert gift to remember your day with us at Mission Estate Winery.
Pre Concert Drinks and Dinner (From 2:30pm to Approximately 6:00pm)
- VIP Parking
- Champagne and canapés on arrival
- Gourmet dinner complemented with premium selected Mission Estate Wines and beverages.
- Premium “A” Reserve Seats within the front 11 Rows
- Packaged Concert Wine and Water available for pre-order.
Post Concert Supper (9:30pm – 11:00pm) Return to Restaurant
- Coffee, Tea and Petit Fours, Hot Savories and Cheese and Fresh Fruit Platter
- Premium beverages (wine, beer and soft drinks)